H03VV-F/H05VV-F/H07VV-F Flexible PVC/PVC Cable
- Voltage: 300/300V, 300/500V,/450/750
- Conductor: bare copper conductor, fine wired stranded, class 5 acc. to IEC 60228 / HD 383 / DIN VDE 0295 (nominal diameter 0,20 mm)
- Insulation: PVC compound TI2 acc. to DIN VDE 0207 4. part / HD 21.1 S4, concentrically stranded cores color marked acc.
- Sheath: PVC compound TM2 for flexible insulated conductors acc. to DIN VDE 0207 part 5 / HD 21.1 S4
- Sheath color: white or black
Application of H03VV-F/H05VV-F/H07VV-F
H03VV-F is suitable for dry areas, used for purposes requiring special flexibility in conditions free of any mechanical stresses. Permitted frequent bending and twisting. Specially suitable for application in small devices with low mechanical loads and for connection of light household devices such as kitchen appliances, desk lamps, ceiling lamps, vacuum cleaners, office machines, radios etc.